IBICUS specialises in providing teacher training, advice and information on the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP), Middle Years Programme (MYP) and Primary Years Programme (PYP). We work in close cooperation with the IB Organisation in The Hague (IBAEM), which ensures the rigorous standards and quality of our workshops.
As a participant at Ibicus IB workshops you can expect:
- Early confirmation that your subject will run
- Small workshop groups, wherever possible
- Personal, professional, prompt & regular assistance
- Experienced, knowledgeable and friendly workshop leaders
- Full resources
- Convenient workshop venues
- Great food & refreshments.
For further information about Cambridge University Press' presence at this event, please contact Julie Stack and Kalim Kham.