Cambridge Primary is our successful series for the Cambridge Primary curriculum frameworks developed by Cambridge International Examinations for Stages 1-6 and for the Cambridge Primary English as a Second Language (ESL) curriculum framework developed by Cambridge English Language Assessment.
Cambridge Primary leads seamlessly into our lower Cambridge Checkpoint series to support Cambridge Secondary 1.
New for 2016 - Cambridge Primary Mathematics and Science Supplementary Activity Books!
Coming early 2016 are over 20 brand-new additions, which fit perfectly into the existing series and build on the ethos of the highly successful Cambridge Primary Maths and Cambridge Primary Science series
- Three Mathematics Starters Activity Books for the Early Years/Key Stage 1 to help children prepare and acquire the skills they will need as they start Mathematics at primary school.
- Six Mathematics Skills Builder Activity Books for grades 1 to 6, which provide extra support and teaching for children tackling difficult Mathematics concepts.
- Six Mathematics Challenge Activity Books for grades 1 to 6, which are designed to stretch high-ability learners through differentiated activities and deepen their understanding of key Mathematic concepts.
- Six Science Skills Builder Activity Books for grades 1 to 6, which are designed to give further practice for key aspects of scientific practice, with a focus on Science comprehension and literacy.
- Six Science Challenge Activity Books for grades 1 to 6, which include a variety of activities designed to stretch high-ability learners and engrain key scientific behaviour.
- The books are designed for ESL students, with carefully selected and straightforward language.
For use with the Cambridge Primary Mathematics Curriculum Framework. Learners become confident and successful mathematicians through an investigatory approach.
A flexible, engaging course written specifically for the Cambridge Primary Science curriculum framework.
A six-level Primary course following the Cambridge Primary English as a Second Language Curriculum Framework developed by Cambridge English Language Assessment.
Cambridge Primary English is a flexible, endorsed, course written specifically to support Cambridge International Examinations' curriculum framework (Stages 1-6).