Offering support to students for 20th Century topics within Paper 1 and 2, these titles are source-led and encourage the development of investigative, interpretive and analytical skills to help your learners become independent thinkers! Titles for Paper 3 are due for release in the summer of 2016.
Relevant links to Theory of Knowledge and the new key concepts in the syllabus can be found throughout the books to encourage reflective discussion and help students integrate these concepts into their wider learning. Activities foster an exploratory and inquiring approach and exam-style questions help prepare students for assessment.
- Authoritative and comprehensive text designed to help students adopt an investigative and thorough approach to their study.
- Written by experienced examiners, covering one topic per title.
- Multiple detailed case-studies from around the world.
- A wide range of primary and secondary sources to develop students’ analytical skills.
- Definitions of key historical terms displayed alongside relevant text to aid accessibility and support EAL learners.