- Supports the improved, larger-format editions of the highly successful Cambridge School Shakespeare plays.
- Interactive games, quizzes and tools.
- Photo galleries of the plays in performance.
- Video and audio clips to inspire you.
- Notes and performance tips.
- Blogs from established Shakespeare authors.
- Video webinars from experts at the Shakespeare Birthplace Trust.
Our focus is on the love and enjoyment of the plays, and on performing them. We believe that everyone should be able to experience and engage with Shakespeare’s language and his world, with no prior knowledge. To help you on your journey through the many wonderful plays, we’ve got a great depth of support and resources from partners including the Shakespeare Birthplace Trust and the Fitzwilliam Museum.
Throughout 2014 and beyond we will constantly grow this resource through these collaborations as well as engagement with our users.
Explore the site to see what it can offer you as a student, performer or teacher.
Registration is free and in a few clicks you have access to a vast array of games, learning and teaching tools. By finding out a little more about you we can effectively manage the community and offer enhanced engagement such as interactive, self-marking quizzes.