The online part of the package will be available from January 2014 and the textbooks from May 2014.
Register for updates using the form below and we'll send you email alerts with news and events relating to the Cambridge Primary Maths launch.
- Relevant online activities that develop mathematical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Best-in-class support from primary mathematics textbooks and e-books.
- Examples of Cambridge Primary Maths in action.
- Help your learners become confident and successful mathematicians.
- Encourage independent thinking.
- Explore the Cambridge primary curriculum and the resources available.
Cambridge Primary Maths is an innovative teaching package combining online and print resources mapped to the internationally renowned Cambridge Primary curriculum.
Cambridge Primary Maths supports teachers and learners through best-practice international maths teaching and a problem-solving approach, all wrapped up in one comprehensive package. The package brings mathematics to life in the classroom.
This online resource brings together the world-class Cambridge Primary curriculum, engaging online enrichment materials from NRICH and high-quality publications from Cambridge University Press.
The online part of Cambridge Primary Maths maps resources and links to specific areas of the curriculum.